Camberley Glass and Windows have been trading for over 50 years and continued expansion means we are urgently looking for another installer to join our busy team. Covering Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire we pride ourselves on being the best. This means we are looking for the best installers in the area to work with us.
We can offer a highly competitive salary – employed full time, with holiday pay, workwear, van, insurance and fuel, along with further training and development to an ever-evolving product range.
Your abilities and skills need to include:
- Removal of existing windows & doors including waste removal and keeping site clean and tidy
- Installation of uPVC/aluminium windows and doors to GGF/FENSA standard and quality of finish
- Knowledge/experience of installing bifold doors, roof lanterns and skylights
- Full clean UK driving license
- Customer service skills essential
- Upholding our company’s courteous and professional image
- Firm knowledge of the industry
- MTC and/or NVQ are advantageous, but not essential
- Health and Safety compliance and adhering to safe working practices (all PPE/Covid PPE supplied)
- Consistently achieving deadlines and adhering to schedule
- Friendly, enthusiastic, you take pride in your work and are willing to go that extra mile